Queen for the Day!

Spoil Yourself Today!

We all need to Spoil ourselves every once in awhile 
even if it isn't our birthday!

For my card that I'm sharing with you today it's using a
image from Mo Manning if you didn't recognize it already!
you can find it here at Mo's Digital Pencil

I was cruising the internet looking for different 
fold cards and seen this one I liked
and it works perfect for a single image
Mo Manning ~ Image 
Copic Markers
Bazzille Card Stock
Creative Memories ~ Designer Paper
Ranger ~ Distressed Ink
Spellbinder ~ Die
Sue Wilson ~ Die
SU ~ Sentiment
Bling ~ Pearls

Sharing with these challenges:
Cats Only ~ Furry Things Go
Die Cuttin Divas ~ Sequins, Gems or Pearls
Dragonfly Dreams ~ Animals




2 comments:

  1. hahah... love it! I have a kitty JUST like that! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - what a lovely little chubby kitty :-) Super card layout and great colour choice.
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin